top of page

Lil’ Angels Attic Consignment Sale

It is PINK WEEK! For those of you that have not heard of Lil’ Angels Attic (LAA) let me introduce you to one of my favorite organizations in Warren County. LAA is the only children’s consignment sale that gives 100% of its profits back into this community. I am honored to be apart of this great organization.

What makes LAA one of my favorite organizations?

LAA is made up of a committee of Broadway United Methodist members, whose mission is to come together with our wonderful and unique spiritual gifts as one body in Christ to serve families and children in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We spend 8 out of the 12 months planning and prepping for this sale that is held in the fall and spring.

Since 2003 we have given over $750,000 in cash and merchandise back into Warren County

It gives families a way to sell their gently used clothes and toys and make money as well as still give back. 70% of the money goes back to the consignor and the other 30% goes back to helping those in our community. They can also donate what is not sold. You all know I am a fan of decluttering.

It provides affordable clothing and toys for families shop. Almost all of my kid’s clothes come from this sale. I get boutique items for a fraction of the cost. 

We give gift cards to the schools so they can shop for kids that need a jacket or shoes. Our volunteers are amazing and I look forward to catching up with them each sale. It takes over 300 volunteers to make each sale happen from setup, putting items on the floor, checking out customers, to clean up. We couldn’t do it without our volunteers.

I would love for you to come out and shop. The sale is Friday from 9am-8pm and Saturday (half-price day) 8am-2pm.

If you would like to volunteer or learn more about LAA visit:

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page